**YOUR LOBBY IS OPEN**
Even though the lobby is open, we encourage members to continue using online and bill pay services, or the drive-thru for transactions. As we cautiously proceed to open our Credit Union and resume normal business operations, we ask that you continue to practice safe and healthy habits by putting space between yourself and others. The health and well-being of our members and staff is our top priority. During this re-opening process, we will be following CDC, state and/or local guidelines.
Please DO NOT visit if you are ill or suspect exposure to COVID-19 with or without symptoms.
Safety Measures Before You Enter
- Protective facial masks or face coverings are requested.
- Only the member completing the transaction will be allowed inside the lobby. We ask that others please refrain from waiting inside.
- If there is a line, please maintain a social distance of 6 feet apart.
Safety Measures Once You’re Inside
- Members may be asked to temporarily remove or lift their mask or face covering for identification purposes.
- Germ shields have been placed at each member service station or desk.
- Appropriate social distancing floor markers have been installed to ensure everyone remains 6 feet apart.
- Hand-sanitizer will be available. Please use before and after conducting business.
- Disinfecting will be done after every member, so please be patient.
- Restrooms will be closed.
GJFCU now has purchase alerts for VISA Credit Cards.
Download the app from either your apple store/play store and look for “SecurLOCK Equip”.